The Bernalillo County Healthcare Task Force will present its recommendations at the Bernalillo County Commission meeting at 5 p.m. in the Vincent E. Griego Chambers, One Civic Plaza NW. Public comment will be allowed. Please join the campaign at this meeting!
The Healthcare Task Force was tasked with developing recommendations to address:
- A plan for meeting the healthcare needs in Bernalillo County
- Preserving the healthcare safety net for Bernalillo County
- Leveraging mill levy funds and other sources of county funding for UNMH, the Mental Health Center and indigent care;
- Helping with the health care needs of the incarcerated population in the jail
- Ensuring accountability for the use of taxpayer dollars towards healthcare
Task Force recommendations will be used by the County in lease agreement negotiations with UNM Hospital.
One Civic Plaza NW
Vincent E. Griego Chambers (downstairs)
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Google map and directions